Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to access information on Control Results’ website for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Control Results’ website;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Control Results whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Control Results’ site are given “as is”. Control Results makes no guarantees, communicated, or suggested, and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Control Results does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
The materials showing up on Control Results website could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Control Results does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Control Results may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Control Results does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Control Results may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site, you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with Control Results site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States and Florida law, without respect to its contention of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We obtain personal information from a range of sources including (but not limited to) the following:
- Information you submit online (including, but not limited to, filling out forms or requests on the website or in the gym, sending us a message, or responding to our marketing messaging and promotions;
- Information collected when you visit our website;
- Information collected during a workout session if you are an exerciser who uses our connected fitness products;
- Information collected for use with apps associated with our business;
- Social media accounts you use to interact with Control Results;
Fitness and Exercise Data. If you track your exercise sessions either by registering to use our mobile applications, a third-party connection application or fitness tracker that we connect to, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, and mobile phone number or other information for the sole purpose of providing services and measuring your progress. We will not share your information with any other party or make it available to anyone.
Information We Collect Using Cookies and Other Technologies
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our website, such as how many users visited our Site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor information for our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies.” In addition, we may collect IP addresses, as explained below.
Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies and other internet technologies, how to be notified when placed on your device, and how to disable them. Please note, however, that without these technologies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features and functionality of the site.
Certain pages on our site contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears; the URL of the page on which the beacon appears; the time the page containing the beacon was viewed; the type of browser used to view the page; and the information in cookies set by the third party.
IP Addresses and Mobile Device Identifiers. An IP address and mobile device identifier are unique identifiers that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our site, we view the IP address or identifier of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We then use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand the general locations of the visitors to our website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
We utilize third-party applications, plug-ins, APIs, and other features to provide mobile app functionality. Some of these features are necessary for the mobile apps to operate. The third parties that operate these functions are identified at the time you activate the feature they provide. Because these third-party services may collect your personal information, we recommend that you review their privacy policies before using their products or the features they provide.
In addition, we will disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If this is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud Control Results, our website or members
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with applicable laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from our site. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. Control Results is not responsible for the content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of any of those websites.
If you send personal information to Control Results using a website, messaging app or other applications not associated with Control Results, we have no control over these third-party applications.
E-MAIL AND MESSAGING
We use e-mail and, with your permission, text push notifications, to administer your account and to alert you to new features, offerings, deliver meal plans, etc.
You may, at any time, choose to not receive promotional communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” feature provided in our e-mail marketing messages or by “opting out” or “unsubscribing” from specific mailing lists and services by contacting us.
If you unsubscribe from receiving these emails, you will still receive service notifications, technical issue alerts, and administrative messages that are not promotional in nature.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the personal information we collect to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using our website or services. Despite our efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee it will be completely secure from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or alteration. There is always a risk inherent in the electronic transmission and storage of information.
You will be notified of any actions taken on your personal information in response to a request submitted for modification, deletion, or restrictions on the processing of your personal information.
When data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before such withdrawal.
HOW TO CONTACT US